Managing your Mental Well-Being Throughout COVID-19 (Virtual Classroom)
This session helps delegates understand the absolute importance of becoming aware of their own mental well-being and how to build positive habits to keep our mental states positive, objective as well as the ability to stay present and inject moments of stillness in times of crisis.
The half hour 1-1 session is interactive, uses two-way communication, Q&A, practical exercises and live interaction.
As well as understanding the signs and symptoms of the common mental illnesses that are pre existing or may commence during times of crisis, practical strategies including Mindfulness, techniques and positive coping strategies will be discussed to enable and empower the delegates to take their mental well-being into their own control for instant and sustainable results.
How Long is the Course?
A half hour, one to one session via Skype, Zoom, MS Teams or Web-Ex
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone who is suffering with their mental well-being
- Understanding what personal mental well-being is
- How to identify stress reactions, triggers and how to manage the outcome
- Signs, symptoms and signposting for stress, anxiety and depression
- How to keep control of perspective, thoughts, feelings and actions
- Strategies to build resilience, take control of focus to turn to sources of positivity
- Reframing, moving from subjective belief to objective reality
- Mindfulness techniques, grounding, staying present, accepting and letting go
- Creating new self-sustaining coping strategies and positive habits to gain energy