Managing Stress and Increasing Resilience
A half day programme for candidates to understand how and why we think, feel and react to stress and to understand and practice mindful responses to increase our resilience.
The course will enable candidates to apply Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence (EI) techniques to reduce stress in everyday lives. It will also enable candidates to understand others better and communicate to change patterns of behaviour and overcome self-limitations.
How Long is the Course?
a half day
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Candidates will Learn How to:-
- increase resilience, wellbeing and mental health awareness.
- identify and reduce stress and develop emotional ‘immunity’
- gain new coping skills to upgrade personal stress management skills.
- be more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged
- affect and nurture deep states of relaxation and stress reduction.
- increase concentration, focus, and clarity of thought through the daily practice of mindfulness.
- bring attention to the habits of the mind, change beliefs and behaviours.
- take control of your state and choose which state you want to be in at any time.