A programme for candidates to develop an awareness of what depression is, what causes it and to understand the impact of stress and the importance of a good foundation.
They will develop an understanding of what resilience is and how to develop it to reduce the impact of depression
Who is the course aimed at?
Health and social are staff
How long is the course?
a half or full day
- The different types of depression
- The importance of a good foundation in developing good brain architecture
- The main brain chemicals which have an impact on Mental stability
- The different types of stress and how this can affect the persons Mental Health
- What resilience is? and the 3 key areas of resilience which can have a positive effect on the persons Mental Health