About the Programme
Effective leadership incorporates a wide range of skills, techniques and strategies. This practically-based programme allows for the exploration, analysis and development of approaches that participants can immediately implement upon their return to the workplace.
Using the trainer’s extensive experience, blended with the reflection of the participants’ current practices allows for the development of discussions which are grounded in reality and allow for the development of real-world solutions.
How Long is the Course?
1 day or 2 x half days
This programme incorporates, the theory, practical applications and strategies necessary to develop confident, competent and effective organisational and team leaders.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Define what leadership is, the main leadership styles and identify their own preferred/natural style.
- Explain the strengths and limitations of their preferred/natural style and the importance of adapting their style to achieve the best outcome.
- Show an understanding of the way effective leadership links/contributes to achieving better outcomes for children and their families.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Resonant Leadership and the importance of emotional intelligence in effective leadership.
- Implement strategies for effectively supporting themselves and others through change
To download the full session outline please click here