Inter-agency Communication in Safeguarding
A programme for candidates to understand the importance of interagency communication, to understand the law around interagency communication, and to appreciate what can happen interagency communication breaks down
How Long is the Course?
A half or full day
Who is the Course Aimed at?
all staff who work with other agencies
- Why do we need to share information?
- Barriers and solutions
- How to improve communication and joint working
- False perceptions about needing evidence and sharing information
- Sharing information to prevent abuse and neglect
- What you can do if the person does not want to share information
- Sharing information with carers and family
- What if a partner agency is reluctant to share information?
- Obligations to share information
- What is a duty of candour?