Confident Presentations and the use of Storytelling
A two hour programme for candidates to fully understand the skills and mindset necessary to present confidently, communicating with clarity and how to take audiences away on a journey. Stories make such a powerful tool and help deliver business messages in more compelling ways. It helps you communicate with passion and to engage directly with peoples’ feelings. We will equip you with the skills and confidence to use the power of storytelling in business.
The course will enable candidates to build the skills and confidence to enable them to be positive when presenting verbally and non-verbally as well as matching the styles of the audience to captivate and produce a memorable experience.
“Your audience may never remember your point, but they will always remember your story!”
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone who presents
How long is the Course?
2 hours (bitesize session)
- Process to select appropriate information in line with the objectives, setting objectives
- Be aware of the need to research and gather information to form the presentation
- Preparation, design and practice, logically structure content
- Learn how non-verbal body language is more effective than verbal
- Body language and movement, standing, gestures and body movement, mannerisms
- Storytelling techniques and elements
- How to present clearly with confidence, making it interesting, key messages, visual aids
- Performance – Interaction and Control
- Maintaining control and dealing with difficult audience behaviour
- Action planning and reflection
- Review of learning and action planning, course feedback