Common Induction Standards
Comprehensive 4 or 5 full days of mandatory induction training to assist with the completion of the Skills for Care induction booklet. The course will cover the 8 Induction Standards as set out by Skills for Care.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at all new staff and those moving roles who work in health & social care.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– Understand Principles of Care
– Understand the organisation and the role of the worker
– Maintain Safety at Work
– Communicate Effectively
– Recognise and respond to abuse and neglect
– Apply and understand Duty of Care
– Use Person Centred Support
– Develop as a worker
“Great training course to attend. Tutor kept me interested with her effective training method”