An Introduction to Restorative Practice
An introductory course on how to use restorative practice in children’s social care
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone working in children’s social care
In attending this training delegates will:
- Be able to identify the key core theoretical and practical principles underpinning restorative practice
- Develop an understanding of how to use restorative practice in order to strengthen relationships with families and professionals
- Develop skills in using restorative methods of engagement, communication, language, tools to improve relationships
- Improve awareness of how restorative practice can function in different forums, direct work, parents sessions, with children to improve outcomes
- Build greater awareness of how to evidence Restorative practice in recordings and assessment.