The Nurse & the Law
The aim of this course is to introduce the nurse to Health care law, Evidence based practice and re-validation
Who is the course aimed at?
Any nurse working within the health and social care arena
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- identify key issues in relevant legislation
- Â relating to mental health
- data protection
- moving and handling
- health and safety
- manual Handling
- The health care act
- Define and identify the need for evidence based practice (EBP)
- Identify relevant aspects of the NMC code of conduct
- Appreciate the importance of good Record keeping
- Show how the Law, EBP and the NMC CoC relate to re-validation
“Trainer was engaging, interesting & relevant. Made enjoyable by such an experienced trainer” – Nurse, Wirral
“Very useful course & mandatory to being a nurse” – Nurse, Merseyside