Team Working in Organisational Partnership
The course will help candidates develop the knowledge and skills to create and maintain a high-performance team. Candidates work to understand how they operate in a team, and to see how they can utilise others’ team preferences more effectively. Candidates will also learn techniques that will engage and inspire their teams to achieve a higher level of team performance and synergy and consistently achieve goals, increasing motivation and morale.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
All staff members at any level
How Long is the Course?
- Characteristics of high-performance teams, stages of team development
- Challenges and barriers to building a high performing team
- Team role dynamics within own team
- Communicating using emotional intelligence
- Key ingredients of effective collaborative working
- Building a high-performance team case study
- Team and personal goal setting SMART goal setting, understand how to match organisational and team goals to achieve more
- Your high-payoff activities. Not all tasks are made equal; we often find ourselves doing the things we favour rather than the tasks which drive us toward the completion of our goals. Which 20% (Pareto 80/20 principle) of all your daily tasks are having the most significant impact?
- Personal SWOT analysis. A breakdown of our individual strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats with a view to identifying the external factors which will impact our ability to lead and manage