Stress Awareness & Personal Resilience for Managers
Managers often feel stressed trying to cope with both the demands of their senior managers as well as manage a team. The Aim of this workshop is to equip Managers with practical strategies to manage stress and build resilience in themselves and others. It also covers what steps managers can take to resolve any issues.
Who is the Course aimed at?
This session is aimed at Managers who want to improve their effectiveness by learning how to handle personal stress and develop resilience when working under pressure. In addition, how to also help others under stress as their manager.
Please Note: There is a separate course for Employees called ‘Stress Awareness and Building Resilience.’
How long is the Course?
Half a Day (Full Day is optional)
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Define stress and resilience
- Identify the factors that contribute to work related stress
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Identify healthy lifestyle changes such as nutrition, exercise, relaxation and sleep
- Define how to support others as a manager
- Identify policies and procedures when dealing with stress in others
- Create a positive working environment and leadership style.
To view or download course information click here