Staff Change Support Programme
Our staff change support programme is a range of training courses designed to support all staff and managers in an organisation during times of change. Topics include:
- Working in a Changing Work Environment (for Employees)
- Leading in Times of Change (Managers)
- Stress Awareness & Building Resiliences (for all)
- Completing Job applications and Interviewing Skills
- Being Interviewed for a Ring Fenced Post
These courses are available as a complete programme or individually.
Who is the Course aimed at?
This programme is for both Managers and Employees in an organisation
How long is the Course?
1 day or Half day per topic
What will you learn?
On completion of these courses individuals will be equipped to deal with a range of situations brought about through the organisation’s change
For more information about this Change Programme or to download a printable programme outline click here