Reputation Management (Social Media)
What could a prospective customer find out about you and your business online? How would you handle the negative fall-out from an inadvertent tweet or on-line feedback from a customer?
Virtually all purchasing decisions are emotionally-driven and the likelihood of someone doing business with you is significantly influenced by what they can find out about you and your business via a simple Google search.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone from any organisation who uses social media as a promotional tool and who wishes to use it more effectively
How long is the course?
It can be run in a short bitesize session or in greater depth over 1 day
What will you learn?
How to influence the online image of yourself and your business through both planned promotional activities and the adoption of proven strategies to respond to online criticism or complaints. Specifically:
• Social media platforms which have the most online leverage
• Research into the shift in consumer behaviour stimulated by the growth of social media
• Three types of online reputation management: reputation insurance, reputation management and crisis management
• Best content to post online, the best time to post content and the best way to post content
• Findings of recent persuasion and influence research that we can use to our advantage when preparing online communications
• Most effective ways to nurture relationships, build a following and create conversations online
• Manage online negativity, criticism and complaints.
“I have been extremely impressed by both the trainer’s training skills and his subject knowledge. His great strength is his ability to make a potentially daunting issue seem manageable and I have no hesitation in recommending him to any other company” – Company Chief Executive, Wirral