Safeguarding Adults – Homelessness
To develop an understanding of Safeguarding and homelessness
Who is the Course Aimed At?
Anyone working in Adult Social Care or Safeguarding teams
How Long is the Course?
• To understand the relationship between safeguarding and homelessness
• Why people who are homeless need to be safeguarded
• The prevalence of homelessness
• Who is affected by homelessness?
• What do these individuals need to be safeguarded against
• How can they be safeguarded?
• Reasons why people may become homeless
• Conditions That can co-exist with homelessness
• At risk groups
“Really enjoyed this training, thank you” Community Mental Health Support Worker, Isle of Anglesey County Council