Responding to Domestic Abuse during COVID-19 (Virtual Classroom)
The aim of this bite size session is to advise and support on how to give a fast response to domestic abuse with current information around how to manage risks during COVID-19
How Long is the Course?
1 – 1.5 hours over Zoom/MS Teams/Skype. This can also be delivered as a webinar and recorded for your organisation so that you can distribute over your professional network.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
All social work practitioners
- Understanding the spike in Domestic Abuse during Covid-19
- Understanding how a perpetrator can use Covid-19 to assert control and coercion
- Identifying Domestic Abuse quickly
- Safety planning for victims, children and Perpetrators
- Local support on offer for Domestic Abuse during this time
To download a copy of the course outline please click here.