Personal Stress Awareness
This training will provide delegates with an overview of personal stress awareness by:
– defining Stress
– how and why our bodies react to stress
– identifying Stress Indicators
– the relationship between performance and stress
– factors that affect personal susceptibility (including personality characteristics, attitudes, lifestyle, social support, the role of self-esteem, change, levels of fitness and others)
– differentiating between internal and external sources of stress
– examining the work-life balance issue and considering ways to introduce more balance into one’s life
– setting goals to action for change
Who is the course aimed at?
Customer Support teams
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– Recognise the early warning signs of stress (physical, mental, behavioural and emotional)
– Be more aware of the particular stressors that trigger their stress response
– Understand the factors that increase personal susceptibility to stress
– Identify techniques that will be personally effective in managing stress levels
“Great course, it was presented clearly and concisely”