Parkinson’s disease is a complex and debilitating neurological condition that requires care that is tailored to the individual and a good understanding of the illness. This course will outline key clinical conditions, observations and care interventions for Parkinson’s DIsease.
Who is the Course aimed at?
Anyone who cares for people with Parkinson’s Disease
How long is the Course?
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- define Parkinson’s disease
- outline the key anatomy and physiology
- describe the main signs and symptoms
- describe the main treatments
- perform and record vital observations
- be aware of common Parkinson’s medication
- outline the main nursing considerations
To view a downloadable, printable leaflet click here