One to one coaching for managers
It is recognised that a manager has to be able to balance the running of a department, manage the performance of the team, handle conflict, direct the team and provide a link between the team and senior management.
One of the skills that many managers find hard is delegation and this is usually because they find it hard to let go of tasks in case it does not get done to the correct standard. However, with good coaching and training your team can work to the standards required.
Coaching is another skill that a manager should develop and that is the purpose of this course. This course is aimed at helping you to develop your coaching skills and create high performing teams.
Who is the Course Aimed At?
Anyone who is required to coach in their role as manager, team leader, supervisor or team member
How Long is the Course?
- Engage, motivate and encourage the people they coach and achieve results.
- Develop plans that remove obstacles to coaching and help create development action plans.
- Communicate effectively and develop positive working relationships.
- Develop questioning and listening techniques to get the best out of others.
- Create an effective approach to coaching that works every time.
- Focus on core objectives and actionable results
- Understanding employee support and development.
- Identify what is involved in coaching.
- Bring about change
- Coaching competencies and how adults learn.
- Stages of learning and learning styles.
- Questioning techniques.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Grow Model/Benning Model
- Coaching practice