Mindfulness for Schools
For staff and colleagues working in schools to understand how and why we think, feel and react to stress and to understand and practise mindful responses to stress. Mindfulness will help develop present moment awareness to see life differently, change unhelpful patterns and experience more choice.
The course will enable participants to apply Mindfulness personally and professionally to reduce stress in everyday lives.
Pupils can also benefit from being taught these techniques. The course discusses how Mindfulness can be used in the classroom as exercises for creativity, conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making and fun!
Who is the Course aimed at?
Anyone working in school and the wider education environment
How long is the Course?
Delegates will learn how to:
- Increase mind-body awareness
- Identify and reduce stress
- Gain new coping skills to manage stress
- Be more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged situations
- Affect and nurture deep states of relaxation and stress reduction
- Increase concentration, focus, and clarity of thought through the daily practice of mindfulness
- Bring attention to the habits of the mind
- Utilise knowledge learned for the benefit of pupils
“Can be used across school for pupils & staff to improve work-life balance & learn effective techniques to de-stress” -School Business & Operations Director, Warwickshire
“Simply wonderful & insightful” – Compassionate Schools Coach, Midlands
“Great, inspirational trainer; everyone should be learning about this & rippling it out” -CSA, Hinckley
“Useful personally & for both colleagues & children within school. Given me lots to work with now” -Teacher, Nuneaton
To download the course outline please click here
To find out more about Mindfulness and how it can help you please click here.