A 1-day workshop exploring the impact of Risk Management on the individual, the department, the hospital and the organisation. The course meets HSE requirements and standards
Who is the course aimed at?
Managers at various levels who have the need to measure risk or respond to others who do. This workshop gives the delegate an opportunity to explore all issues surrounding risk and to develop effective risk management strategies
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– What exactly is meant by Risk Management?
– The political climate and risk. Accountability and responsibility
– How do we go about recognising it and do we have an existing strategy for measuring it?
– Six steps to effective Risk Management
– Using Risk Management effectively
– Another piece of paper or a powerful tool for creating positive change!
“Excellent. I learned a lot in which I will be able to develop in my job and role. 10 out of 10.” – HCA, Bournemouth