Learning Disability & Complex Needs
This course is designed for those who work in Health and Social Care environment, supporting individuals with learning disabilities and/or complex needs. It is designed to provide the essential knowledge and understanding to support them lead fulfilled lives.
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed At?
Staff in a health and social care setting
- Understand the term ‘Learning Disabilities’
- Identify signs & behaviours
- Explain the importance of recognising a person with disability as an individual
- Understand the importance of Active Support
- Contribute to life enhancement