Intermediate Project Management Skills
This course builds on the basic skills covered in the Introduction to Project Management Skills Course. However, if you have not attended that course this will not present a problem as there is a recap throughout the course.
This course is aimed at people who are going to be running or helping to run projects and as such there is reference to specific project methods and terminology. You will find in this course that there is an interaction with Project templates and tools. These are developed around standard industry standard documents so that you get a flavour of what is required to run a project from start to close.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of effective Project Management.
- Explain the role of the Project Manager.
- Explain the roles of people in the Project Team.
- Explain how to initiate, deploy, and close a Project
- Describe how to use a range of Project Management Tools.