Handling Complaints and Dealing with challenging customers
When working in client facing roles we can encounter individuals who are upset, agitated or frustrated. On many occasions the person will channel these emotions toward us as anger and aggression.
In this session we will be exploring how to deliver excellent customer service whilst managing the emotions of others and maintaining our own wellbeing.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
All front line staff
How Long is the Course?
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Identify a complaint and follow through the complaints process
- Identify behaviours we find to be challenging, our personal sensitivities and triggers
- Manage an individual’s expectations
- Use questions to isolate the person’s main areas of concern
- Confidently de-escalate people who are agitated, frustrated or angry.
- Maintain our own wellbeing and boost our resilience.