Embracing Change (virtual classroom)
No more than ever it is proven we are living in unpredictable times characterised by the acronym VUCA, volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. This webinar seeks to help delegates understand change is a natural state, the pace of change is ever increasing and that we do have the power to manage change even in VUCA times.
Embracing change is as much about changing mindset as it is about understanding the mechanics and critical levers of the change process including the power of communication before during and after. Empathy and team dynamics to help control shifts, and crisis.
The interactive session enables delegates to understand signs and symptoms and how to confidently talk to a colleague about it, then to signpost them to appropriate professional help through presentation, discussion and exercises.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone going through a period of change
How Long is the Course?
A half day via Zoom, Teams or Skype
• What is change, what are the different types of change
• Is change different in work and life
• Understand the change journey through Fisher 2012
• Why do people resist change, what are the barriers to changing
• How can I implement change positively
• Supporting a sustainable proactive change process in the workplace