This course provides participants with a good understanding of swallowing problems.
Who is the course aimed at?
Those working with clients or patients with dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing)
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– State what is meant by dysphagia
– State the signs to look out for
– Will know ways of managing symptoms
– Describe the swallowing process
– To help staff recognise signs and manage symptoms of dysphagia
“This course was very interesting and I learnt a lot of new skills to implement at my practice” (Doctor, Hertforshire)