Continuing Health Care
A one day course that provides delegates with the understanding and methodologies to ensure the continuation of Health Care and the role of the Care Co-ordinator.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at all staff working in the care environment who work with older people with dementia.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– To provide comprehensive training on the use of the Checklist, Decision Support Tool and Fast Track tool
– To understand the role of the Care Co-ordinator
– To have a detailed understanding of the overall process for determining eligibility and the roles and responsibilities at each stage
– To understand the principles of good assessment and record keeping
– To understand the process of making effective decisions and appropriate care planning
– To understand the process around dispute resolution and Independent Review Panels
– To understand the importance of auditing and monitoring care
“Thoroughly enjoyed this session; trainer excellent”