This course has been designed to develop commercial awareness in Local Authority, NHS or other public sector staff and Managers to support them to identify the benefits to themselves, their teams and the organisation of being more commercially viable by identifying potential savings, generating income and supporting the financial stability of the organisation.
Who is the course aimed at?
All staff and managers in the public sector organisation
How long is the course?
Half a day (Ideally 1 day for Managers)
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will:
- have become more aware of the requirement for increased commercial awareness from an organisational, team and individual perspective
- have an increased awareness of the political impact on the strategic direction of the organisation
- understand the commercial viability of Local Authorities and other Public Sector organisations
- be able to identify potential savings and income from the implementation of a new service
- be able to identify next steps in supporting the organisation’s financial stability