This course is aimed at managers in an organisation looking to improve their business skills. Knowing how to move your department or team to the next level is a key business skill and to make progress requires an awareness of change and how to respond to it either internally or externally in the organisation. This course provides participants with the insights and tools necessary to do this.
Managers, Leaders and Team Leaders in the organisation
How long is the Course?
By the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the different stages of the life cycle of a business and assess the position of your own business.
• Use SWOT analysis and Pestle analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business and the threats and opportunities posed by competitors and external factors.
• Identify your market position using the Ansoff Matrix to compare your business to your competitors.
• Identify how well each of your products and services are serving you using the Boston Matrix.
• Decide on your growth strategy by developing updated strategic and operational objectives.
• Develop a budget and forecast for the next stage of your business and develop a business case.
• Examine the use of the Canvas Business development model.