Bouncing Back! How to be Resilient in the Workplace
Stress affects increasing numbers of the working population in a UK workplace which is becoming increasingly demanding.
This half or full day programme will help candidates to understand how and why we think, feel and react to stress and to understand and practice mindful responses to increase our resilience.
The course will enable candidates to apply Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence techniques to reduce stress in everyday lives. It will also enable candidates to understand others better and communicate to change patterns of behaviour and overcome self-limitations
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone in the workplace, whatever their job!
How long is the course?
A full or half day programme for up to 50 delegates
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Increase resilience, wellbeing and mental health awareness
- Identify and reduce stress and develop emotional ‘immunity’
- Gain new coping skills to upgrade stress management skills
- be more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged situations
- affect and nurture deep states of relaxation and stress reduction
- increase concentration, focus, and clarity of thought through the daily practice of mindfulness
- bring attention to the habits of the mind, change beliefs and behaviours
- take control of your state and choose which state you want to be in at any time
“This should be put into mandatory training for every single member of staff, as it is beneficial to their wellbeing” practitioner, London North West NHS Trust
To download a copy of the course outline please click here.