Bouncing Back! How to be Resilient in the Workplace
Stress affects significant numbers of the working population in a UK workplace which is becoming increasingly demanding.
This half or full day course, which can also be offered on-line, will help individuals to understand how and why we think, feel and react to stress and to understand and practise mindful responses to increase our resilience.
The course will enable you to apply Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence techniques to reduce stress in everyday lives. It will also help you to understand and communicate with others better to change patterns of behaviour and overcome self-limitations
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone in the workplace, whatever their job!
How long is the course?
A full or half day programme for up to 50 delegates. This session can also be delivered on-line (with reduced numbers)
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Increased resilience, wellbeing and mental health awareness
- Identified and reduced stress and developed emotional ‘immunity’
- Gained new coping techniques to upgrade stress management skills
- Become more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged situations
- Effected and nurtured deep states of relaxation and stress reduction
- Increased concentration, focus, and clarity of thought through the daily practice of mindfulness
- Brought attention to the habits of the mind, change beliefs and behaviours
- Taken control of your state and chosen which state you want to be in at any time
“This should be put into mandatory training for every single member of staff, as it is beneficial to their wellbeing” practitioner, London North West NHS Trust
To download a copy of the course outline please click here.