Bend Don’t Break! Managing Your Stress & Maintaining Personal Resilience
Stress affects increasing numbers of the working population in a UK workplace which is becoming increasingly demanding. This entertaining and highly original course is delivered by our popular trainer Martin Davies and is designed to offer practical advice and coping strategies as well as a unique insight into the triggers and causes of stress in the workplace environment and how best resilience can be built up. The course also offers insight into the triggers and causes of stress outside of work. Illustrated with Martin Davies’s hilarious hand-drawn cartoons.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone in the workplace, whatever their job, top or bottom!
How long is the course?
1 day [or two half days can be delivered in one day]. Bitesize is also available.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, participants will have:
– been provided with the latest clinical and scientific information on stress & its management;
– upgraded their personal stress management skills and know how to build resilience
– a range of techniques for coping with stress in their workplace and personal life
– increased their awareness of personal stress and how to develop ’emotional immunity’
– learned simple, effective, techniques for preventing and dealing with stress at work.
(Occupational Therapy Services Manager, Leicester)