Appraisals are a valuable tool for assessing an individual’s progress in a role, to clarify areas for improvement and establish personal and professional development opportunities.
This interactive session takes the participants through the appraisal journey and offers practical tools to successfully appraise the performance of members of their team.
- Preparing for an appraisal, the information we must collate and the way we must prepare ourselves
- Focussed listening – understanding the employees perspective on their performance
- Giving feedback in a constructive way
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Promoting career and personal development planning and goal setting.
This session is appropriate for people in management or supervisory roles. There are no pre-requisites for this session.